Shopping


A : I wish I had alot of money. It's too hard to consider carefully first, before buying anything you like.
B : I've told you it's an art to buy inexpensive but good articles. Let's go down town, I'll show you a place where they have goods exactly like the genuine ones.
A : Look, that's verry pretty handbag. Is it genuine leather?
B : No, it's imitation. It looks real.

A : I'll take that one. If i had the money I would still buy a genuine one. Now I need a pair of shoes that goes with it
B : It's in the next department. I'll consider buying a pair, too.
A : Excuse me, I need a pair of shoes that matches this bag
C : I'll show you several pairs having the same shade of brown
A : This will do. How much are the shoes?
C : $ 20
A : Can I have them for less?
C : I'm sorry. the price is fixed

0 komentar: